What’ll you do?
- Sales: Responding to incoming requests through email, chat, and phone; explaining to them about the services and helping them enroll in our programs based on their queries.
- Customer Service: Being the face of the company to existing and new customers, you’ll be responsible for all sort of communication with customers and assistance to them.
What’re we looking for?
- Hunger for Career Growth: If you’re looking for a 9-5 job, this one is not for you. We’re the fastest-growing, large-scale, EdTech company having a strong presence in the USA, UK, and Australia. So, we’re looking for people who are serious about their careers and are ready to be the FUTURE LEADERS in their respective domains.
- Impeccable Verbal & Written English: You’ll be interacting with customers having “English as their First Language”. Therefore, you should have strong, clear, and neutral accent communication skills.
- Great Analytical Ability: We strongly believe that ability to understand the situation, act, and respond according is the first requirement for leadership-in-making.
- Ready to work in shifts: You should be willing to work in night shift (Work from Home for now and later from the office).
- You must have a working laptop, broadband internet connection and a headphone with a mic.
- Freshers with the skills mentioned above are most welcome. We value the talent and promising delivery over experience as your growth depends on it. All that you should have is the ZEAL TO PERFORM AT YOUR BEST every day.
- Any GRADUATE, POSTGRADUATE can apply.
- Position: Associate/Sr. Associate
- Salary: 3.0-4.0 Lacs
- Work time: 9 PM – 6 am Sunday OFF.
- Location: Noida (Currently work from home)
- Growth Prospect: Growth Opportunity every six months.
- Screening Round for basic communication over the phone.
- Final Interview with Process Manager
How can you beat the queue for the interview?
- Record a two-three minutes video to answer the following questions and send it to us at [email protected] You’ll be the first to be interviewed directly if qualified.
- State your name.
- Explain your qualification from Highschool till college.
- Tell us more about your experience if you’ve as full-time or internship.
- What motivates you to work?
- Why do you want to join us?