Do you want to write for us at SkillSoda.com? We always welcome to the career & skill writer(s) who want to become part of our expert writing team to share their knowledge, experience, and advice on “Career, Skills & Training”.
Benefits of Guest Posts on SkillSoda
– I’ll share your article to my 11,000 followers on twitter who are mostly CEO,CXO, and Business Executives from North America, Australia, and South East Asia.
– You get 1 (do)(follow) link to your blog page and 1 (no) (follow) link.
Become a Contributor
We’re looking for talented contributors, knowledgeable and passionate writers who have a passion for writing about career, skill training & upskilling. We’re interested in creative, and well-written articles that inspire our fast growing community of learners.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Length: Articles must have 700 to 1500 words.
- Format: Articles should be written in standard English. Articles tone should be informative and educational. Articles must have 5 headings at least and use short paragraphs which are easy to read.
- Quality: The quality of the content should be good and should not be biased or in no way advertise (infomercial) about your page or blog.
- Topic: Articles must be related to “Learning Microskills” like Excel. Check the available topics here.
- Image(s): The contributors are required to submit at least 2 photos along with their articles. The dimensions are 640 pixels width by 426 pixels height. Make sure that you have permission to use the images. You can choose images from Pexels.com & Pixabay.com. (Please send images URL along with images).
- Links: The necessary and authority Outbound Links are allowed in the article.
- Original: All submissions must be fully original and should not be published elsewhere. If any pictures are included, they must not have any restrictions to be used. A photo of yours, if any, will be gladly put up.
- Bio: The short Author Bio is required for each article.
- Editing: We reserve every right to edit the formatting and wording of your article if necessary.
- Avoid: Lastly, Don’t send spammy and robotic pitches for your submissions, be genuine and give me the best of your writing. I have a really good audience here and I don’t want to disappoint them one bit!
We can’t accept SEO-driven and a promotional piece of content. All the articles will be thoroughly verified before publication.
Ready to submit?